EnTouch Wireless operates as a mobile virtual network operator on the Verizon network. Besides, this Wireless carrier offers various mobile plans, top-quality wireless mobile devices, and Lifeline program benefits. The mobile cell phone plans feature unlimited talk, text, and 4G data. It also offers an option to bring your own device (BYOD) to use wireless mobile services with your existing phone from other carriers. Today we discuss about what network does entouch wireless use in this article.
However, enTouch Wireless mobile boosters provide a Network for 3G, 4G LTE, and 5G devices. However, some factors affect network connectivity, including terrain to distance from enTouch Wireless mobile towers, building materials, and other obstructions affecting the wireless mobile signal. Therefore, the best cell phone booster for rural areas enables you to instantly improve the lousy cell reception.
Moreover, running on the topmost national Network, enTouch Wireless mobile delivers solid and reliable services. However, enTouch Wireless signal booster devices improve coverage in offices, homes, and vehicles with poor signal reception. This inconvenience may cause dropped calls and slow cell Internet connectivity. Besides, enTouch signal boosters guarantee to work or get your money back within 60 days.
What is Entouch Wireless Network Settings?
enTouch Wireless requires Access Point Name (APN), like any other mobile internet service, to access the public internet via the 4G and 5G networks. APN settings feature the necessary security settings and bear the gateway’s name under the service provider.
enTouch Wireless APN Internet Settings for iPhone
- Open Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network, then compete for the settings as below.
- APN: internet
- Username: (Leave this blank)
- Password: (Leave this blank)
Save the settings, then restart your iPhone.
enTouch Wireless APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
If you have an Android gadget, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names, then add a new APN.
Afterward, input the settings below to allow enTouch Wireless APN internet settings.
- Name: enTouch
- APN: internet
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set)
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank)
- MMSC: (Leave it blank)
- MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
- MMS Port: (Not Set)
- MCC: 470
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none)
You need to save the settings then choose enTouch as the active APN. Restart your android for the settings to activate.
What Network Does enTouch Wireless Use and Network Coverage
Intouch Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that leases network coverage from Verizon. From the coverage map, you may submit your zip code to find the nearest cell tower and confirm the carrier’s network availability in your state. If Verizon has excellent coverage in your area, but you’re looking for a little cheaper wireless provider, then consider EnTouch Wireless.
However, to work on Verizon-based alternative carriers, your cell phone must be compatible for use by Verizon. Before transferring to a new service, you should always confirm your phone’s IMEI with any carrier. For compatibility with the Verizon network, your cell phone must support the following frequencies:
- 3G: 800Mhz (BC0), 1900Mhz (BC1)
- 4G LTE: 700Mhz (Band 13), 1700/2100Mhz (Band 4), 1900Mhz (Band 2)
Moreover, enTouch Wireless offers network coverage to the following states. Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, California, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Maryland, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming.
How Is the Verizon Network Coverage?
Verizon Wireless has the best nationwide coverage of the 4G LTE network with 70% across the US and its MVNO affiliates. Regardless of whether you are a city dweller or rural resident, chances are you’ll enjoy excellent signal strength. Verizon provides reliable coverage for urban and rural residents in the eastern regions of the US. In the Western US, rural areas may experience poor Verizon’s Network.
However, although Verizon leads with its 4G network, its 5G network coverage lags behind 11% of country-wide coverage. Verizon’s 5G network isn’t as excellent as its 4G LTE signals, although it provides outstanding 5G speeds where available.
On the other hand, Verizon’s nationwide 5G network is present on many of its MVNO carriers, including the most popular like enTouch Wireless, Visible, Xfinity Mobile, and Spectrum. But you will require a Verizon-compatible 5G phone. Additionally, your cell phone must support band n5 and require software supporting 5G on Verizon. You can learn more information about the previous guideline on portable cell phone signal boosters for hiking on this link.
enTouch Wireless Free Phone Lifeline Eligibility
enTouch Wireless is a wireless service provider that provides free service under the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). These programs provide free phones and talk, text, and data to qualified individuals. During the enrollment process, you will have to provide:
Proof of eligibility depends on participation in other government programs that include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Alternatively, you may qualify for enTouch Wireless free government phone if your income is at or below the 135% poverty threshold. To prove eligibility through this method, you need to provide:
- Three consecutive months’ worth of your most current pay stubs.
- Current or previous year’s benefits statement from a qualifying federal, state, or Tribal Program.
- Notice letter of membership in a qualifying state, federal, or Tribal Program.
- Copy of last year’s State or Federal income tax return.
- Unemployment Documentation (notice of unemployment benefit payment or notice of successfully submitted application for unemployment benefits)
- Social Security benefits statement. Veterans Administration benefits statement.
- Retirement/Pension benefits statement.
- Unemployment/Workers’ Compensation benefits document.
Proof of identification documentation include things such as:
- Driver’s License
- State ID (DOB)
- Tribal ID (Name, DOB)
- US Passport
- Certificate of US Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card
- Permanent Resident Alien Card
- Military ID (Name, DOB)
- United States Government ID
How Do You Apply for enTouch Wireless Free Phone?
The simplest method of application is online. You can follow the below four simple steps:
- Proceed to enTouch Wireless website and tap on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Complete the application online (it only takes 2-3 minutes)
- Take a snap of your government-issued photo ID and upload it into the application
- Snap a picture of your eligibility document, upload it into the application, and wait for the application to get verified.
Another method of application is to apply by mail. You will require to send copies of all the documentation and print out and complete the application.
Then forward all the documentation to
PO Box 37
If you have any reservations, you can call enTouch Wireless customer support at 1-866-488-8719.
What Are The enTouch Wireless Benefits?
The qualifying individuals/households who enroll in the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) will get a free cell phone, along with free monthly text, talk, and data. From May 2021, the company also provides Unlimited data packages to all its customers through the COVID-19 relief funds package sponsored by the federal government. You can open the company’s website to upgrade your cell phone plan and enjoy this significant Emergency Broadband Benefit while it lasts.
These benefits are given free of charge to qualifying individuals. According to current Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) government guidelines, you will incur no charges, and there is no contract or obligation to stick with enTouch Wireless.
California residents get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, plus 3 GB of data. In 20 other states, get 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, and various data plans. You will also enjoy caller ID, voicemail, 911 support, three-way calling, and customer service support from enTouch Wireless.
If you already possess a smartphone and opt to enroll enTouch Wireless Lifeline assistance, you can maintain your old device as the company provides the Bring You Own Phone program. However, after confirming with enTouchWireless, you can check if your phone works on the Network. You will even receive 100 MB of data as a bonus from the provider.
Free Lifeline Plans
- California – Unlimited talk, unlimited text, plus 3 GB data, plus free smartphone
- California (Tribal) – Unlimited text, unlimited talk, 5 GB of data, plus free smartphone
- Kentucky – Unlimited talk, unlimited text, 1 GB of data
- All other states – Unlimited texts, 1000 minutes, plus 100MB of data
- All other states (Tribal) – Unlimited text, unlimited talk, 1.5GB of data, plus free smartphone.
Lost or Stolen enTouch Wireless phone
If your current device gets stolen or lost, you can receive an enTouch wireless replacement cell phone. On the same note, if you get a defective phone, you may qualify for a replacement mobile phone from this carrier. When the incident happens, the first step is to report it to enTouch Wireless Customer Service.
This move will help you be eligible for a replacement phone if your phone is lost or stolen. enTouch will deactivate your device immediately after you notify the carrier of the loss or theft. Notably, you remain solely responsible for any balance use before reporting the stolen phone. After replacement,
EnTouch Wireless will refund the already existing at the time of loss or theft and up to reporting. Moreover, if you find your lost phone later, it does not mean that you can get it reactivated right away. EnTouch may request that you acquire a replacement phone anyway before they reinstate the services to your account.
EnTouch Wireless is a lifeline provider of free government phones. Besides, it operates as an MVNO that utilize the physical network towers of Verizon telecommunication giant carrier to deliver network coverage to their customers.
However, choosing enTouch Wireless guarantees the best network coverage in addition to very budget-friendly cell phone plans. Since Verizon operate in the CDMA network, this carrier also uses the same network technology.