Some consumers experience issues with the network connections provided by carriers other than the Big Four (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile). Customers have regularly complained to carriers such as US Cellular about their cell phone coverage being insufficient within their homes. This poor coverage is possible because they rely on larger, more well-known networks. Though the signal quality increases after leaving the house, this is not a long-term solution. This situation is where a US Cellular signal booster comes into help.
A signal booster can drastically improve your phone signal quality by capturing weak existing signals and evaluating their strength. Signal boosters are not new to the industry, as you might imagine. Notably, there are hundreds of available choices, especially on online markets. Choosing an appropriate model can be challenging if you’re new to cell phone signal boosters.
As a result, this article aims to discuss some of the best signal boosters for improving your US Cellular phone signal. Customers should be aware that most current signal boosters’ models will improve 4G LTE and 5G signals, which is interesting. These boosters can also work with 2G and 3G networks and 4G LTE and 5G. Let’s look at some of the best US Cellular signal boosters.
How does a US Cellular signal booster work?
With the help of an outside antenna, a cell signal booster captures the existing outside signal. The signal amplifier subsequently amplifies the signal. After then, the internal antenna rebroadcasts it to your cellular device. Therefore, it is critical to install these parts correctly.
The two most common causes of poor signals are the distance from your nearest cell tower and construction materials that block cell signals. In this case, you may be curious to know what towers does US cellular use. The MVNO uses cell towers from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. However, you will not access towers from all three carriers simultaneously but the one nearest you.
The best US Cellular signal booster buying guide
While all cell phone signal boosters are the same in operation, there are some things to consider when purchasing one. Some of you might be interested in the causes of poor signal or what network does Consumer Cellular use, but these are not relevant to deciding which booster to purchase.
i) The type of wireless connection you need
Some boosters only boost 3G cell signals, some 4G, and some do both. The difference between the two is the data transfer speeds. If you depend on your phone mainly for internet access and have a 4G-compatible device, you’ll probably need a 4G signal booster.
ii) Number of users and devices
The more users and devices you have simultaneously, the more powerful the booster you’ll need.
iii) Desired coverage
US Cellular signal boosters vary in strength. Some are only strong enough to cover a limited area, while others are capable of covering an entire floor. In most cases, the specs will estimate the coverage area.
iv) Consider a multi-bandwidth booster.
In a typical home, multiple wireless devices are already in use. A multi-bandwidth booster can switch frequencies to reduce interference from those devices. It also ensures a more robust, stable connection with your phone.
v) What type of installation you can handle
If you want to install a signal booster for yourself, go for a DIY booster kit. However, this should not limit you from buying a suitable booster; consider getting a kit with professional installation.
What are the 9 best US Cellular signal boosters?
Are you looking for ways how to improve cell signal at home with US Cellular? Purchasing one of the best boosters reviewed below will enhance your cell signals. They include;
1) weBoost Home MultiRoom
- TARGETED COVERAGE FOR TWO TO THREE ROOMS — The Home MultiRoom provides enhanced cellular reception...
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — Home MultiRoom works with all U. S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T,...
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION — No drills necessary while using a flat window cable to connect the Home...
If you’re looking for a signal booster in the first place, you’re probably not seeking a better connection – you’re looking for a significant boost, and not just in one room. The WeBoost Home Multiroom is a good fit if that’s the case.
The booster’s directional antenna design may make it difficult to set up, but the payoff is an efficient, robust signal with up to 65 dB in gain. Like all WeBoost’s products, the Home MultiRoom kit is designed to pull bands from all networks, including T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, and even US Cellular.
2) HiBoost Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home, 8000 Sq. Ft
- 📡【Support Up To 8,000 Sq Ft】HiBoost 10K pro cell phone signal booster Has a built- in...
- 📶【Support 4/5G And All US Carriers】HiBoost cell phone booster supports 4G/5G and deliver...
- 📲【LCD Digital Display To Adjust Gain Intuitively】HiBoost cell phone booster for home adopts...
HiBoost is one of the best cell signal boosters for rural areas you can buy, thanks to its simple design and functionality. Its manufacturer mentions that it is compatible with US carriers and will work smoothly on 5G, 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G networks.
Another prominent feature of this cell signal booster is the presence of the HiBoost mobile app. The app allows users to get accurate details on the signal available around their place while also fine-tuning signal boosting. In addition, the booster comes with a range of around 8000 square feet, which makes it suitable for any home or office space.
- HiBoost APP provides strong support
- Support 5G and all US carriers
- Comes with a 3-Year Warranty
- FCC certified and approved
- A bit expensive
3) SolidRF Cell Phone Booster for Home
- Dual-Interior Antenna Serves As A Complete, In Building Connectivity Solution. Provides Two Zones Of...
- High Gain (70dB), Pick Up Weak Signal Over Long Distance, Maximum Communication Distance Range Up To...
- Sturdy Aluminum Case With Integrated Heat Sink And LED Status Lights. Excellent Heat...
The SolidRF is a small cell signal booster that provides high-performance voice, data, 3G, 4G, and LTE signals amplification over a large area. It comes with dual internal antennas, which allows it to spread a weak outdoor signal throughout your home by up to 8000 square feet.
It works on frequency bands 2/4/5/12/13 from T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Straight Talk, etc. It can improve cellular signals by up to 70 dB, resulting in the difference between one and full bars.
- Robust design for excellent heat dissipation
- High gain (70dB)
- Dual internal antennas
- Automatically adjusts system gain
- FCC approved
- Compatible with all US carriers
- No 5G support
4) weBoost Installed Home Complete
- Includes Installation — just open the box and schedule your appointment with the card inside....
- Supports All Carriers - Amplify cell signal from all networks simultaneously with the Home Complete....
- 5G Compatible - All weBoost products support the latest in 5G and 4G LTE technology, working...
The weBoost Installed Home Complete is the first home signal booster with professional installation. The amplifier that comes with the kit will boost the signal from all major US carriers and amplifies up to the FCC maximum for multi-carrier signal boosters.
It also has a more potent uplink back to the nearest cell towers than most other boosters on the list. Therefore, it’s excellent for situations with a weak existing outside signal.
You’ll get the system’s major components in the mail, and the technician who installs the booster will bring everything else. They’ll evaluate your signal to find the ideal location for the antennas, cut the cable to the proper lengths, and ground everything for maximum safety.
5) SureCall Flare 3.0 Cell Signal Booster
- PRODUCT FEATURES— The SureCall Flare 3.0 cell phone signal amplifier boosts weak signal in 2-4...
- COVERAGE AREA— The indoor coverage area that the Flare 3.0 creates varies based on existing signal...
- BEST PERFORMANCE— Finding a location with consistent signal that the Yagi antenna can capture is...
The SureCall Flare 3.0 is a powerful signal booster that is less expensive than high-end options. This booster uses omnidirectional antennas both outdoors and indoors. When a barrier obscures the Yagi’s ideal connection, omnidirectional antennas work better.
The signal gain of the booster is around 72 dB. You may extend your signal up to 3500 sq. ft. across your home through the internal antenna.
The SureCall Flare 3.0 boosts all major US carriers’ 4G LTE data, voice, and text. Manual gain adjustments are also available, allowing you to target specific wireless bands for amplification.
6) weBoost Home Studio Omni
- IMMEDIATE CELL SIGNAL IMPROVEMENT — Instantly eliminate dropped calls, improve talk and text, and...
- ONE ROOM COVERAGE — With up to 60dB max gain, the Home Studio with Omni Antenna improves cell...
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION — The Home Studio with Omni Antenna booster kit comes with an outdoor...
The weBoost Home Studio is now available, giving an excellent signal to any room in your house. With its simple, place-anywhere booster/antenna combo, you can receive more excellent signals anywhere you need them.
This feature makes it a portable cell phone signal booster for hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. It improves cellular signal across many devices, allowing you to stay connected.
There will be no more dropped calls, sluggish data, or unread messages with the booster. The weBoost Home Studio significantly improves coverage across a large area. In addition, it offers reliable cell reception for several cellular devices simultaneously across all major US carriers (T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, AT&T, and more).
7) SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 RV Cell Phone Signal Booster
- PRODUCT FEATURES— Powerful cell phone signal booster for RVs that increases voice, text, and data...
- BEST FOR— Fusion2Go 3.0 RV is the strongest in-vehicle cell signal booster with the maximum gain...
- POWERFUL TECH— SureCall’s patented 2XP technology doubles uplink power to deliver the best...
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 RV Kit is the most excellent option for boosting signal in an RV, whether it’s moving or stationary. The FCC has restricted the amount of boosting the Fusion2Go 3.0 RV kit may deliver to be approved for usage while driving.
As a result, the size of the boosted signal region inside the RV will be limited. However, it should be enough to power a hotspot for Internet access or typical cell phone use while close to the inside antenna.
The booster kit includes the Fusion2Go 3.0 amplifier and the additional components required for installation in an RV or trailer. You can utilize the Fusion2Go 3.0 kit in your car and then move the amplifier and power supply to your RV or trailer when you’re ready.
8) weBoost Home Room
- BEST VALUE IN A RESIDENTIAL BOOSTER — The Home Room offers improved cellular reception indoors;...
- IDEAL FOR HOME OFFICE OR APARTMENT — For one room or up to 1, 500 square feet, The Home Room...
- BETTER STREAMING — With a stronger signal, you’ll experience faster internet connections for...
WeBoost’s Home Room (472120) is a low-cost alternative for compact spaces and apartments. It’s meant to boost 4G, 4G LTE, and 3G signal strength in one to two rooms for all cellular devices on all US carriers. It can cover up to 1,500 square feet in ideal conditions. According to real-world data, it’s between 200-500 square feet.
It also comes with a no-drill installation option, ideal for renters and those who don’t want to drill holes in their external walls to run cable. The weBoost Home Room Installer kit includes additional accessories to make installation easier and protect your investment.
9) Anntlent Cell Phone Signal Booster
- 【Supports Most US Carriers】The cell booster supports GSM, 3G, 4G LTE for AT&T, T-mobile,...
- 【Better Voice & Data Signal】This signal booster improves Voice and Data Signal for multiple...
- 【Auto Gain Control】The booster can detect the level of available incoming signal, then adjust...
The Anntlent cell phone booster will improve all US carriers’ Band 5, Band 4, and Band 2 signals. It improves mobile signal, allowing you to make crystal clear calls and download and upload files more quickly.
The booster kit’s directional panel and high-gain Yagi antennas will improve your signal strength up to 32 times in a vast coverage area of 4,500 square feet.
Automatic Gain Control, Self-oscillation Elimination, and Inactivity Mode are among the sophisticated features of the booster. After the booster kit is set up, it will automatically adjust the gain for optimal performance.
The Mobile Phone Signal Booster Kits described above will suffice for most cell signal booster needs. The Booster Kits can boost 4G LTE frequencies up to 8500 square feet. Furthermore, the kits’ notable features can be used by multiple users simultaneously.
The icing on the cake is that these well-designed Booster Kits are competitively priced to meet your budget. Accordingly, you should check over each booster and select which one best suits your US Cellular phone demands.